28.10.09

Subconscious Guilt

So I had another Disney dream last night, right before I woke up (so I guess I had the dream this morning). It was a sweet dream, but now I feel guilty.

Instead of being at WDW with Erin, I was with Haille Rae... she was about the age she is now, and she was having the time of her life. We were headed to CSR (by disney ferry, though, which is impossible. go figure) and she was just so happy to be at Disney.

Enter the guilt. We're not taking her to disneyLAND until she turns five in Feb. of 2011... it's going to be a big family birthday trip. She's super excited about it.

Erin and my trip happens before her birthday. I just hope she isn't miffed/confused/hurt that we're going without her (again) as our last trip is teh reason she got promised her bday trip in the first place!

Not the best feeling to wake up with, that's for sure. I really wish I could take Haille to WDW, but it's just not feesible. She will have a grand time at Disneyland, I have no doubt, and her mom and grandma will be there so in that way it's not like she's truly missing out. But I really enjoyed that dream...

...until the guilt set in. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment