25.10.09

Disney Dreamin'

Had my first travel nightmare last night, it's actually why I'm up so stupidly early here in my room. Blah.

It basically started out with Erin and I driving up to the Coronado Springs Resort (so I assume this was, in fact, a dream about our road trip next summer) and unloading. For whatever reason I let Erin take my luggage and her luggage and she went and checked in while I guess I had a valet take her car away ?? Who knows why my brain had it that way. As I'm standing on the curb (why didn't I go in?) I noticed others also arriving and wheeling to their rooms and what not. My brain identified one as DisneyDiana from Passporters (whom I've never met lol) but she really looked like one of my coworkers! Go figure!

Anyway while I'm waiting for Erin to return with our room assignment I realize - I don't have my purse or my camera or laptop... they're back in ALASKA! All I have is a suitcase with clothes. Now, if we were really on the road trip I KNOW I would have figured that out well BEFORE we got to Disney (if I didn't have my purse I wouldn't have gotten on the plane because I wouldn't have an ID! lol), but apparently my brain wasn't thinking clearly [bad pun!].

So I start freaking out and then Erin comes back and says we'll just call my parents and they'll have to FedEx my stuff down. Um, okay, I don't live with my parents how the heck are they going to get my stuff and ship it down? Shouldn't Judy and Gaylord do that?? Then off we went to our room. We were in the Cabanas again, just a different "Cabana" lol... everything was pretty much the way I remembered it (I would hope so)... and then I woke up because I was still freaking that I didn't have my stuff.

*facepalm* is it August yet?

-Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment