14.11.09

We've hit a snag...

Come to find out our trip is not official. Erin only has a week officially off, she'd been counting on a second week. Not good. She was informed this past week that there wouldn't be a second week. Hm.

So this puts us in a situation where we will most likely have to fly down. August is still an option that way, and that also brings in November as an option.

Now, my feeling is that if we're going to fly I'd rather go down in November, becasue we would hit Disney while it was in Christmas mode. That's something I've wanted to see for quite a while.

Problem is: 2010 was supposed to be a roadtrip year. So I am somewhat bummed if this is what is going to happen.

Also big problem is if we go in November - it cramps my job option style, Erin won't get to go to Haille's birthday trip to Disneyland... and it's not a road trip lol

She's going to plead her [our] case again next week. Then we'll really has out the whole plan...


so that's where we stand at teh moment... I'm torn as to how I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment